26th Airborne Divisional HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
26th Airborne Divisional HQ

26th Airborne

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pittz is reporting for duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newbiezOR

pittz is reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: pittz is reporting for duty   pittz is reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:22 pm

Desired Realism First Name:Fernando
Desired Realism Last Name:Salvia

Do you have any past realism experience?(If no Skip last questions)
I never played realism, but i played professional counter strike from 2000 to 2004, and played dod from may 2004 to dec 2004, quited untill october 2007 and played a few games with debores7 at CAL Open at 2008. My actuall status is away because of my job but i ll attend at weekend scrims tnx to my friend cap. Kamyshonova who was kind to invite me to this unit.

What ranks have you achieved ?

What units have you been in and why have you left them?
Back to top Go down
Kamyshonova
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: pittz is reporting for duty   pittz is reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 pm

=D Alright Private. You can change your ingame name to. Pvt. F. Salvia [26th AB]
Back to top Go down
https://26thab.forumotion.com
newbiezOR

PostSubject: Re: pittz is reporting for duty   pittz is reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:32 pm

YES SIR!

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Des1re

PostSubject: GOOD JOB   pittz is reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:34 pm

GOOD job. I hope you like your stay in the 26th ab. ill be talking to you. any questions pm me or steam me.
Back to top Go down
Des1re

PostSubject: good luck   pittz is reporting for duty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:43 pm

good luck in the 26th ab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pittz is reporting for duty   pittz is reporting for duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pittz is reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
26th Airborne Divisional HQ :: Enlistment Desk :: Enlistment Desk-
Jump to: